Welcome to 2021
Chinese New Year
at the Chung Tian Temple
Experience with family and friends this traditional and culturally vibrant celebration at the Chung Tian Temple running from 11 February to 26 February.
The 2021 Chinese New Year Celebrations is a ticketed event that is free to attend.
For your safety and ours, masks are required while visiting Chung Tian Temple.
To ensure this is a COVID Safe event, please maintain at least 1.5 metres from all people outside of your family or social group while at Chung Tian Temple.
For the safety of attendees, we recommend that you download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app. The downloading of this app is voluntary.
Registrations are open and remember to register prior to arrival.
We have many activities and classes available for booking
so please scroll down to find out more.
Exciting cultural activities are waiting for you to experience.
Chung Tian Cultural Festival
Saturday 13 Feb – Opening Day
Vegetarian Cooking Demonstration for Adults
Sunday 14 Feb – Valentine’s Day
Floral Art Workshop
Valentine’s Tea Ceremony
Floral High Tea
Sunday 21 Feb – Family Fun Day
Baby Blessing Ceremony
Children’s Cooking Class
Make sure you’ve note down the dates to come watch Shaolin Kung Fu Guan performing Lion Dancing and Kung Fu performances on the following days:
• Thursday 11 February
• Saturday 13 February
• Sunday 21 February
Conditions of Entry
Please note the following conditions of entry before your visit to the Chung Tian Temple:
1. This is a COVID Safe Event and you will not be able to enter the Chung Tian Temple if:
– You currently have COVID-19.
– You have been told to quarantine.
– You are unwell or are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
– You have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
– You have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
– You have returned from a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
2. You must wear a mask while inside the Chung Tian Temple (children under 12 years and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt).
3. Your details will be requested via our booking systems, and this information may be forwarded to Queensland Health if required for COVID-19 contact tracing procedures.
4. Keep 1.5 metres away from others at all times.
5. EFTPOS transactions are preferred.
The conditions may be subject to change.