Meditation Retreat One Day
Chung Tian Temple
1034 Underwood Rd., Priestdale, Qld 4127
Online Registration is now closed! Please register and pay at the Temple reception.
Please reserve your spot as early as possible.
Once a class is full, registration for the class is closed.
1)Fill out the online registration form.
2) Wait for confirmation from Temple
3) Pay in person or via bank transfer
1) Please download and complete the Application Form
2) Attach completed form to an email and send to email@example.com
3) Wait for confirmation from Temple
4) Pay in person or via bank transfer
Fee and Payment
All booking fee must be paid as soon as possible.
You can pay at the temple or via bank transfer.
BSB No. 014 279
A/C No. 44015 8821
Account Name: International Buddhist Association of QLD. (IBAQ)
The One Day Meditation Retreat aims to help participants release anxiety and increase a sense of well being. There are many benefits to include meditation in your busy lifestyle. It helps practice mindfulness and relax your body. Meditation provides you the opportunity to develop a right understanding of life. We look forward to see you in our meditation class.
Please note the following requirements:
2. Health concern: If you have any medical problems such as heart ailments or high blood pressure, please advise the Temple staff when registering.
3. Food allergies: A vegetarian lunch is provided by the Temple. If you have any food allergies, please advise the Temple before registering.
4. Noble Silence: During the Meditation Retreat, we observe the Noble Silence which means we concentrate on mindfulness and not talking.
5. Items to bring: Please bring your own (1) dining utensils (ie, meal bowl or plate, fork or chopsticks) for environment protection. (2) water bottle. (3) sunglasses, hat and sunscreen for outdoor activities.