Visiting Chung Tian Temple
Tuesday ~ Friday 10:00am ~ 3:00pm
Saturday ~ Sunday 9:00am ~ 3:00pm
1034 Underwood Road, Priestdale, Qld 4127
Tel: (07) 3841 3511
PO Box 221,
Rochedale South, QLD 4123
Visit Temple by Bus
Chung Tian Temple is located at 1034 Underwood Road, Priestdale, Qld 4127. It is a short walk from bus stops. To plan your journey, visit www.translink.com.au or call TransLink on 13 12 30.
(1) From Eight Mile Plains, Rochedale South, Springwood:
Take bus route 576, to the stop at Belmore Dr near Kallista Rd, Rochedale South. Walk 20mins to Chung Tian Temple at the end of Underwood Road.
(2) From Rochedale South, Eight Mile Plains, Garden City: Take bus route 578, to the stop at Exilis St near Finfoot St, Rochedale South. Walk 15mins to Chung Tian Temple at the end of Underwood Road.
Guidelines For Visitors
Free Administration & Free Parking
Before you visit, please be aware of the following guidelines:
• Speed Limit: 10 Kilometres per hour
• Soliciting are prohibited
• Drone planes are prohibited
• Smoking and/or vaping (e-cigarette) prohibited
• Meat, fish and/or poultry prohibited
• Alcoholic beverages prohibited
• Bicycles, rollerblading or skateboarding prohibited
• Medical or recreational use of marijuana prohibited
• No pets allowed, except a service animal
• (Non-Commercial) Photos and video outdoor only
• No advertising, commercial photography or wedding photography and/or video allowed without approval/permission
• Visitors Parking only, others will be towed at owner’s expense
• Loud music, private gathering, and/or tailgate party in the parking lot prohibited
• Picnics are not allowed within the Temple grounds
• Children are to be supervised at all times.
• Overnight parking prohibited
• Please remove shoes and hats before entering the shrines
• Dress code required. Please wear appropriate attire and be suitably covered:
No sleeveless shirts/blouses, tank tops, singlets, shorts, shorts skirts, slippers/flip-flops or thongs
Upon entering the property, visitors must Agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who violates them.